25 Effective Home Remedies for Mole Removal
Moles are the black or brown spots that are accumulated in the skin in the form of pigmented cells. They are dark and slightly thick therefore visible prominently on the skin because they are appeared on the upper and lower layers of the skin. For some people it becomes a reason of their enhancing beauty but for some, it is very annoying and those people would surely get it finished. Mostly you will see the moles on the face, neck, arms and legs. Other places of moles are scalp, beneath the nails and toes.
It is different for everybody to have moles in different shapes and sizes. The identification of moles can be judge from the colors in which they are visible like red, black, brown, pink and other shades. Some moles are only like a light spot. On the other hand, many people find it as raised.
Causes of Moles
- The overproduction of melanocytes in the body and excess of melanin (pigment cells).
- More exposure to sunlight, more you will be able to see the moles. This happens when the sun rays penetrate into your skin so it effects on the pigmentation and thus it goes to other parts of the body with excess exposure then gradually a mole is visible.
- The disturbances or you can say over-activity of sebaceous or oil glands can also be a big cause of mole formation. Usually they are yellowish in color and rough to touch.
- Some moles are from the beginning of the life, by birth. Some people get moles during pregnancy or puberty age due to the changes in hormones.
Do not worry much about moles because these are mostly harmless. But if you want to treat it then you should only use natural ingredients in this case. Some home remedies that are purely effective for the moles to remove from your skin are as follows:
Everybody knows that natural remedies can be easily prepared in affordable rates because in this case, you never need expensive tablets and syrups like your doctor may consult if you would go to him but natural ingredients are so cheap and painless. Another beneficial aspect of natural remedies is that it do not contain harmful side effects like other chemical-laden products.
Iodine can be used as tincture and it also good for the removal of moles and tags. You can get it easily from the drug store.
- First clean the area then apply the tincture of iodine approximately 5% iodine solutions on your moles.
- Cover it using a bandage then leave overnight as much as you can.
- Repeat the procedure regularly for two weeks.
Garlic is another wonderful ingredient easily available at
your home. Garlic has enzymes that tend to the breakage of bundles of pigmented
cells then gradually it helps to make the pigmentation light.
- Take some crushed garlic and place it on the mole.
- Cover the bandage over it and leave throughout the night, minimum for four hours.
- Do this remedy daily then gradually the mole will fall off naturally.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take a small piece of cotton and dip it into the apple cider vinegar.
- Now dab it gently on the targeted areas of the skin.
- Secure it with bandage or tape then sleep soundly.
- Do this remedy for 10 days until your moles fall off.
4. Banana Peels
Use fresh peels of banana to remove the moles. Apply inside part of the banana peel on the mole and secure it with bandage, it will dry up the mole until it falls off.
Cut strawberry in slices and rub it gently on the moles. Use this remedy for several weeks then see the wonderful results.
Squeeze out the grapefruit juice. Now apply the juice using cotton ball to the moles for few weeks. This method will definitely found effective to get rid of moles. After applying the grapefruit juice on the moles, cover it with bandage then leave it for few hours. Do this remedy three times a day for about one month.
7. Coriander Leaves
Take some coriander leaves and mash it to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste directly on the moles then leave it overnight. Wash it off the next morning. Continue processing this then see the results.
Rub a small slice of pineapple on the moles for certain minutes. Pineapple has rich amount of citric acid that is able to dissolve the mole. Do this remedy for sometimes in a day. Pineapple juice will weaken the mole and gradually it will become disappear from the skin.
9. Cashew Nuts
Take a bowl full of cashew nuts then soak it overnight in water. In the next morning, grind it in the form of smooth paste and apply on the mole. Do this remedy regularly until the moles fall off.
10. Cumin Seeds
Take a bowl filled with cumin seeds and soak it overnight in water. Grind it to make a smooth paste then apply on the affected parts. Do this remedy at least for 2 weeks. You will feel burning sensation but do not worry, it will goes off earlier. It is harmless and do not damage your skin.
Radish is one of the best mole removal home remedy. Grind the radish to make a smooth paste and apply on the mole. Do this remedy for several times a day until the mole goes completely.
12. Fig Stem
Fig stem is an excellent herb and good for removing the moles from the skin. The juice of fig stem would be rubbing on the moles. Repeat the remedy 3 times a day at least for a month or two.
13. Castor Oil
Castor oil is also helpful to remove the moles in a natural way. You just have to do at least 4 applications through which you can treat the mole. Soak a cotton ball in castor oil and dab it on the mole. Secure it with bandage and leave it all the night. Wash it off in the morning.
Like other ingredients, honey is also a purifying formula to remove the moles. Apply a little bit of honey to the affected parts then cover it with bandage. Leave it for 1 hour then wash it off. In a week, you will see a change.
15. Pineapple Juice
Fresh juice of pineapple can be helpful as it lightens the pigmentation of moles.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the pineapple juice then directly apply it on your mole gently.
- Leave it overnight until the juice become dry.
- Do this remedy for several times a day for few weeks until your moles are fall off.
Potato is another useful ingredient to get rid of moles. Cut small size potato in half and rub it on the moles. Use this remedy two times a day. Place a small piece of potato and cover the bandage and leave it completely as it is for 7 days. By the decomposition of potato, the moles will fall off.
Mix the tablet of aspirin with few drops of water to make a smooth paste. Apply it on the mole then wash it off after 30 minutes.
18. Baking Soda
Baking soda is also the other thing useful for the moles to remove from the skin. Mix water and baking soda to bring it in a form of paste then apply it on the moles and wash off after 20 minutes. You can also mix baking soda with apple cider vinegar or castor oil for the best results. Inflammation and redness will occur due to this process but it would be settled off by the time.
Dandelion stem is another effective herb for treating the moles. Rub the stem on the moles for several periods of times a day then wash it off after an hour. Do this remedy daily for the best results. Another option is to squeeze out the extract of dandelion root and rub it gently on the mole, make sure the extract is undiluted. Leave it for some hours so that it gets absorbed into the mole. Do this remedy for 3 times a day.
20. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an old-age remedy and it has been used since centuries to treat the moles. First wipe and clean off the surrounding areas of moles with the help of cotton swab dipped already in the tea tree oil. This should be done daily for a couple of weeks. The mole will naturally fall off.
21. Onion Juice
Onion juice also contains desirable effects and maintains the tone of skin due to its acidic properties.
- Extract the juice of fresh onion and directly apply on the affected area using a cotton ball. Leave it for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off. Do this remedy daily for at least three weeks.
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and onion juice then leave it overnight for half an hour. Do this daily for a month and gradually it will be disappeared.
22. Cauliflower Juice
Extract the juice of cauliflower then rub it on the moles. After few applications, the mole will wipe off.
23. Sour Apple Juice
Dab a cotton ball already dipped in sour apple juice then gently dab it on the moles. The acid is present in the sour apple will gradually melt the mole. It would be painful procedure and leaves rashes or redness around the area of moles. Test it on small moles before doing properly.
24. Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is partially useful for the raised moles. It keeps the moles soft and loosens to increase the elasticity and thus it can be easily goes off.
- Mix finely ground flaxseeds and honey together then add little flaxseed oil to make a paste.
- Apply this on the affected area then leave it for one hour.
- Follow the remedy three times a day for some weeks.
25. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is one of the best off all remedies to removing the moles and lightening the skin tone. It is also an acidic ingredient.
- Squeeze the gel from aloe vera and apply on the mole then secure it with cotton bandage.
- Leave it for four hours then allow it to absorb completely.
- Do this remedy three times a day for at least a month or when you satisfied with the results.